Topography, contour and surface testing are relevant for components with optical purpose and high requirements on dimensions. An excellent tool to solve these tasks are lasers. The triangulation allows exact location of thick or thin areas, distance and outer lines. Hence, it is complementary to eddy current, which focuses on hidden, inner and subsurface parameters.
- Parallel measurement of shape profile and subsurface effects
- Quick scan of large areas with single-laser-mode
- Scan of topography, profile and thickness
- High accuracy of several µm
Characteristics eddy current
- Detection of texture and defects in hidden layers
- Penetration of 2-3mm depending on selected sensor and investigated part