EddyCus® TF Reference Sample Sets
Reference Sample Sets for Recalibration and Periodic Testing of System Accuracy
It is recommended to verify the accuracy for every measurement device at least every 12 months. SURAGUS reference standards are characterized by the use of NIST standards and allow to meet ISO 17025 and ISO 9001. The reference samples have a stable and homogeneous coating and are available in various sheet resistance ranges and various sizes. Depending on the measurement range SURAGUS provides reference set consisting of 4 to 22 samples. SURAGUS guarantees the values for 12 months. Re-certification services are available.
- Calibration of electrical characterization systems
- Validation of system accuracy to meet ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 17025
- Testing types and measurement methods
- Eddy Current
- Two point and four point probe (4PP)
- Hall effect measurement
- Van der Paw
- Materials and layer stack
- SURAGUS developed various layers and layer stacks covering 9 decades of electrical sheet resistance.
- Each layer is deposited with very high homogeneity.
- All samples go through an extensive sample selection and non-contact characterization process
- The used layer stacks are optimized towards low aging
- Wafer sized samples are offerd in 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, 6 inch, 8 inch and 12 inch
- 10 x 10 mm, 25 x 25 mm, 50 x 50 mm, 100 x 100, 200 x 200 mm, 300 x 300 mm
- Other sizes are on request
- Standards and reference samples come in sophisticated packaging.
- Non-breakable substrate which is easy and safe to transport
- SURAGUS manufacturer certification
- ISO / IEC 17025 certification
- NIST standards on request
- Validation and certification
- All reference samples run through a complex validation process including non-contact sheet resistance imaging to exclude defects and a comprehensiv validation process
- SURAGUS also offers re-certification services and recertification substricptions
200x200mm reference samples
300x300mm reference samples
50x50mm reference sample set
Reference sample set with hard cover
Hard cover for the reference sample set